This program is a game-based training program. It is not a league with set teams or weekend games. We will play games that incorporate skill training.
Think skill training but in the live game context.
Who is this training for? If you want to advance your technical skills and game IQ for the next 14U club season, then sign up!
You will train on all the fundamental individual skills like serving, passing, hitting, digging, setting and blocking.
Most importantly, the game-based training will elevate your team defense and offense skills.
- Core strengthening
- Speed and agility
- Jump training
- Must be 7th or 8th grade NEXT school year so you are eligible for 14U club volleyball for the 2023-2024 season.
- 8-week program
- 8, Mondays (Sept 11 to Oct 30)
- 7pm to 9pm
- Twilight Arena in West Linn
- Max 16 players
- 2 coaches (Coaches Chijo and Monica)
- Club volleyball experience required. This is not a beginner's program.
- No club experience? 3 private lessons are required with Coach Chijo.
- Camp fee: $265
- Payment is due today via Venmo (link will be provided). Payable to Coach Chijo LLC.
- Camp Full