This program is a game-based training program. It is not a league with set teams or weekend games. We will play games that incorporate skill training. Think skill training but in the live game context.
Who is this training for?
This is for athletes intending to try out for the 12U club 2023-24 season tryouts this November. Athletes wanting to advance their technical skills and game IQ should sign up.
- Prior club volleyball experience is recommended but not required. This is not a beginner's program.
- 3 Private lessons with Coach Chijo are REQUIRED prior to participation. These can be booked HERE.
- Advanced club volleyball technical instruction.
What will athletes learn?
You will train on all the fundamental individual skills like serving, passing, hitting, digging, setting, and blocking. Training will be very technical and advanced skill drills will be the focus.
Most importantly, the game-based training will elevate your team defense and offense skills.
- Core strengthening
- Speed and agility
- Jump training
- Must be 5th or 6th grade NEXT school year so you are eligible for 12U club volleyball for the 2023-2024 season.
- 8-week program
- 8, Wednesdays (Sept 13 to Nov 1)
- 7pm to 9pm
- Twilight Arena in West Linn
- Max 12 players
- 2 coaches
- Club volleyball experience recommended. This is not a beginner's program.
- 3 Private lessons with Coach Chijo are REQUIRED prior to participation.
- Payment is due at the time of registration via Venmo (Payable to Coach Chijo LLC)
- Camp FULL